If you’ve been a pastor for any length of time, you know that the easiest way to save on eating out is to get a member of your congregation to take your family out to dinner!
But if that’s not happening as often as you’d like (no matter how much you hint at it from the pulpit), there are other great ways to eat out and have fun for less.
1. The Entertainment book – This is just about the best coupon book around. There are over 160 local Entertainment editions, covering every major city throughout North America. You pay a nominal charge to buy the Entertainment book, then have access to hundreds of discounts on hotels, restaurants, local attractions, travel, groceries and more!
2. The Good Ole Phone Book – Many phone books have a coupon section where local restaurants and businesses provide special offers. Also, check the Yellow Pages section where the restaurants might offer a special deal right in their ad.
3. Online Coupons and Offers – A lot of restaurants offer coupons and discounts on their website. Some may make you register for the deals, which they will send you by email. Others just offer the discounts on their webpage for you to print and use whenever you want.
- Each day they feature something cool to do at an unbeatable price.
- You only get it if enough people join that day… so invite your friends!
- Check back the next day for another awesome Groupon!
5. Restaurant VIP cards/clubs – Many restaurants offer special deals and rewards to their customers based on how often you go or how much you spend. Sign up for the VIP club at your favorite restaurants, and start earning your discounts and deals.
6. Gift Card Kickbacks – During Christmas, Mothers Day, and Fathers Day, many restaurants and businesses offer kickback deals on gift certificates or gift cards that you buy to give as a gift. For example, at some restaurants, if you buy a $25 gift card, they’ll give you a $5 or $10 certificate for to use on yourself.
7. Restaurant.com – Restaurant.com offers a national directory of more than 15,000 restaurants and a number of exclusive online merchants. You can search by state, city, neighborhood, zip code and cuisine type to find the perfect restaurant and gift certificates for savings. $25 restaurant gift certificates are offered at a purchase price of only $10!