Do you love your work? Do you think it’s possible?
I know it is.
And that’s why I’m hosting a 48 Days to the Work You Love workshop in Grand Rapids, Michigan on Wednesday nights, starting November 7.
In this 48 Days To The Work You Love workshop, I’ll guide you through a 48-day process to help you find and do the work you were meant to do.
At 48 Days to the Work You Love, you’ll…
- discover your mission and calling in life
- understand your unique skills and abilities
- uncover your personal values, dreams and passions
- analyze your previous life experiences
- create a plan to fulfill your calling by finding and doing the work you were made for
Here’s a personal message from me, inviting you to attend 48 Days to the Work You Love in Grand Rapids:
The next 48 Days to the Work You Love Workshop in Grand Rapids Starts on Wednesday, November 7
This 48 Days to the Work You Love workshop meets on 5 Wednesday nights from 7:00 – 9:00 pm at Kentwood Community Church in Grand Rapids, starting Wednesday, November 7 and ending on Wednesday, December 12. The exact dates are Nov 7, 14, 28; Dec 5 & 12 (we’ll skip Nov 21 which is the day before Thanksgiving).
48 Days to the Work You Love will be held in the worship atrium of Kentwood Community Church, located on the south side of the metro Grand Rapids area, just a mile from the M-6 and Kalamazoo Avenue interchange. The exact address is:
Kentwood Community Church
1200 60th St. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49508
Please contact Rich Avery, your Grand Rapids life coach and 48 Days to the Work You Love workshop facilitator, at 616-710-1449 or rich(at)lifecompassgroup.com.
Here’s What’s Included
When you enroll in the 48 Days to the Work You Love workshop, you’ll receive…
- 5 two-hour interactive weekly group coaching sessions
- 48 Days to the Work You Love seminar application guide
- 48 Days to the Work You Love hardcover book
- DISC personality & career profile
- DVD intro lessons for each session
- Stories from Dan e-book
- Rudder of the Day devotional book
- 48 peppermint puff candies (one for each day of the 48 day process)
How Much Does it Cost?
Perhaps a better question is this:
- How much would it be worth to you to finally find and do the work you were made to do…the work you’ll love?
- And how would it feel to wake up every morning excited about going to work, and knowing that your work truly makes a difference in your life and the lives of others?
We think you’ll agree that any cost you’ll pay, and any time commitment you’ll make, to participate in the 5-week 48 Days to the Work You Love workshop is a modest investment that will pay you back many times over when you’re getting paid to do the work you love!
In many settings, the 48 Days to the Work You Love workshop sells for $399-$499 per person. Though some have paid as much as $999 per person for the workshop, and up to $4,500 for individualized one-on-one coaching.
However, thanks to a generous sponsorship, we’re able to offer this workshop at Kentwood Community Church for only $147 per person or $197 per couple.*
*Couples who register for the special $197 couple rate will receive one set of all the resources listed in the “What’s Included” section above, plus one additional copy of the 48 Days to the Work You Love application guide and one additional DISC personality and career profile. That way, each person will have their own application guide and DISC profile, but you can share the other resources.
–>>Please click the “Register Now” button to register for this 48 Days to the Work You Love workshop at Kentwood Community Church.
You will be redirected to Kentwood Community Church’s website where you can register and pay via credit card.
I really do believe you can find and do the work you were made for. I hope to see you at the next 48 Days to the Work You Love in Grand Rapids on Wednesday, November 7!