Zondervan has released the 2012 Church and Nonprofit Tax and Financial Guide an excellent tax and financial resource for church treasurers, pastors, church planters, and nonprofit executives. It is a great complement to the 2012 Zondervan Minister’s Tax & Financial Guide, which offers tax and finance help for pastors.
Written by Dan Busby and John Van Drunen, the Zondervan 2012 Church and Nonprofit Tax and Financial Guide continues to be one of the few resources offering tax and financial help advice to churches and nonprofit organizations.
What’s Inside the Zondervan 2012 Church and Nonprofit Tax and Financial Guide
The 2012 Church and Nonprofit Tax and Financial Guide is an easy to understand guide giving churches and nonprofits a thorough description of tax laws (including the latest tax law changes) that affect them, expert advice on handling charitable gifts, recommended financial policies and procedures, and more, including:
- The 10 most frequently asked tax and finance questions
- The 10 biggest tax mistakes churches and nonprofit organizations make
- Issues of financial accountability
- Receiving and maintaining tax-exempt status
- Special helps for the church and nonprofit organization treasurer
- Accounting for charitable gifts
- Easy techniques for simplifying financial policies and procedures
- Insights on medical expense reimbursements
- Key steps in sound compensation planning
- Examples of required IRS filings
- How recent tax legislation affects you
- Updates on the latest IRS rulings
- The latest rules on charitable contributions
- How to handle the pastor’s salary and housing allowance
The Zondervan Church and Nonprofit Tax and Financial Guide is a helpful guide for pastors, church treasurers and business administrators, nonprofit executives, and anyone starting or managing a church or nonprofit organization.
–>>Please click to order your copy through Amazon.com: 2012 Church and Nonprofit Tax and Financial Guide. I’ll earn a few nickels if you do. Thanks!
You might also like: