On Saturdays here at Money Wise Pastor I like to share some of the best money blog posts of the week from other money sites I follow:
- Your Smart Money Moves provides easy to follow answers to the question, “I need a budget: where do I start?”
- Krantcents shares tips on healthier living in The Google Diet.
- Short Road to Retirement asks “What Would You Do With a Million Dollars?” and shares a few suggestions – one is made by a company located a few miles from my house.
- 20’s Finances shares tips on spring cleaning & getting organized.
- Free Money Finance gives his take on financial rules that do and don’t work.
Articles I wrote were featured in these top money blogs:
- This week I had an article published for the first time at Christian Personal Finance re: on how online banking works.
- Start Talking Sense featured my post on how to earn extra money by donating plasma in the Carnival of Personal Finance.
- IRS tax help for pastors was mentioned by Free Money Finance.
In case you missed any, here’s what we shared on Money Wise Pastor this week:
If it’s not too rainy, I’m taking my oldest son to the Michigan State University Spartan’s spring football game on Saturday. Then I’ll be at church on Saturday night and Sunday, serving alongside my second-oldest son, in the children’s ministry. What do you have planned for the weekend?
Thanks for the links, I really appreciate it.
Abu dhabi Escort says
always i used to read smaller articles that as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading
at this time.