Is your checking account making you money or costing you money? If your checking account is at a bank, it is probably costing you $5.00 or more a month in fees, and earns no interest. To save money AND earn interest on your checking account, consider opening a high-yield checking account from an online banking institution like ING Direct.
The Benefits of High-Yield Checking from ING Direct
- Just like any other bank, your deposits with ING Direct are FDIC insured.
- No minimum balance required.
- Your account earns interest regardless of your balance.
- No fees. Period.
- You can access your money at 35,000 free ATM locations nationwide.
- Easy online account access and management.
- Free online bill pay – you can easily set up one-time or recurring transactions.
- Free bill pay by mail – for when you have to send a check…and ING Direct even pays for the postage!!
Drawbacks from Opening an Account with ING Direct
While I’ve shared some benefits of opening a checking account with ING Direct, there are a few drawbacks:
- You won’t be able to catch up on all the local gossip while standing in line at your neighborhood bank while waiting to make a deposit or withdrawal.
- Your local bank tellers will no longer know how much money you have…or don’t have.
>>>Click to open your ING Direct interest-bearing Electric Orange checking account today!