Every Saturday at Money Wise Pastor I share some of the most interesting and best money blog posts of the week from across the blogosphere. Here are my picks for this week:
- Bible Money Matters shared a ton of great tips in 50 ways to save money every month. I’m already ahead of the game on some of them.
- Prairie Eco-Thrifter says start small and dream big when it comes to achieving your financial goals and dreams.
- Faith and Finance explained how to improve your credit score.
- Money Reasons explains why pennies should be made from recycled plastic.
- Free Money Finance asks is joining a warehouse club worth it?
Here are some of the carnivals that Money Wise Pastor was in over the last week:
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults hosted by 20’s Finances.
- Yakezie Carnival hosted by The Frugal Toad.
- Festival of Frugality hosted by This That and the MBA.
- 10 ways to drastically lower your expenses
- Would you spend over $1,000 on your teen’s prom?
- $50,000 sabbatical grants available for 150 pastors
- The Bible & Money: Proverbs 22:2 – One thing the rich and poor have in common
Today I’m helping my 11-yr old son get started in his own lawn mowing business, then I’m taking some of my kids to our local art museum for a kids art workshop. Later, I need to find a way to buy a patio set for my wife for Mother’s Day and bring it home without her seeing it until next weekend.
On Sunday, I’m speaking for a friend at his church while he and his wife are away at a marriage retreat. What’s happening in your world this weekend?