On Saturdays, I like to share a sampling of money articles I found interesting on other money blogs over the past week.
Here are my pics for the week:
- Free Money Finance shares a story from a reader who claims they save $2,000 a year by eating the samples at Costco and grocery stores several times a week. Some question whether it is ethical, or healthy, to do so. What do you think?
- Free Money Wisdom shared great tips on how to raise kids to be wise with money. Tip #3 – “Teach kids about business,” is one that I’ve been working on with my teenage boys over the last year.
- Tim at Faith and Finance released his newest ebook How to Coupon, in which he claims you can cut your grocery bill by 50-80%. I’m not a big couponer, but this ebook might turn me into one.
- Bible Money Matters shared 8 important Bible verses about money for Christians. I’m going to print this list and keep it in my spiritual journal.
- If you’re stuck with high interest credit card debt, a credit card balance transfer can save you money.
- Clergy taxes can be extremely challenging, so here’s some easy to understand IRS tax help for pastors.
- Don’t get overwhelmed – live your New Year’s Resolutions one day at a time.
- Zondervan released the 2012 Church & Nonprofit Tax and Financial Guide.
- Zondervan published the 2012 Minister’s Tax and Financial Guide.
- One of my 10 smart money moves for 2012 is to get your free credit score.