A record number of marketers are offering freebies and special deals on Tax Day, according to a story in USA Today. All kinds of companies are doing it, from fast food to office supplies to movie theaters to apparel and more.
I can’t recall ever taking advantage of Tax Day deals before, but I just might do it this year!
Tax Day 2012 Freebies & Special Offers
Here is a sampling of the freebies and special deals that businesses are offering for Tax Day 2012:
- Arby’s – Free curly fries
- Chili’s – Free appetizer or dessert
- Maggie-Moo’s – Free scoops of frozen yogurt
- Panda Express – Free serving of its new Shanghai Angus Steak
- Chevy’s – Free chicken taquitos
- Cinnabon – Two free Cinnabon Bites per customer
- P.F. Chang’s – 15% discount on meals
- Boston Market – Buy one meal and a drink, get a second meal free
- Office Depot – Free copying up to 25 pages
- HydroMassage – Free 10-minute massage
- Pizza Hut – Free pizza delivery to select H&R Block offices in six major U.S. cities for tax preparers and customers who are working on their last-minute tax returns
- AMC Theaters- Free popcorn April 13-15 (guess they didn’t know tax day is April 17 this year)
- Whole Foods – Pays your sales tax on April 16 (not Tax Day) in select states
- Sonic Drive-In – 50% off drinks and slushies
Don’t see one of your favorite restaurants or marketers on the list? Give them a call or check their website or Facebook page to see if they are offering any Tax Day 2012 freebies or special offers.
Many are offering coupons via their Facebook page. In some cases you have to “Like” them in order to have access to the coupon.
Do any of these Tax Day freebies and discounts sound interesting to you? Will you be able to take advantage of them, or will you still be working on your taxes on April 17?
You might also like: