On Saturdays here at Money Wise Pastor I like to share some of the best money blog posts of the week from other money sites I follow:
- Free Money Finance reviews the best cash back credit cards out there right now.
- Christian Personal Finance gives great tips on how to stop living paycheck to paycheck.
- Faith and Finance gives three reasons why you need to teach your kids about money. My favorite reason is to change the family tree.
- The Christian Dollar shares tips on how to save money on your mortgage and pay it off early.
In case you missed any, here’s what we shared on Money Wise Pastor this week:
- Lots of companies are offering freebies and special discounts on Tax Day 2012.
- The Bible & Money: Does the Bible really say “Money is the answer for everything?”
- Bankrupt athletes like NFL Warren Sapp prove that it’s not what you make, but what you keep!
- Easter 2012 spending increased 11% over 2011 – Did you spend more on Easter this year?
- I hope to improve and grow Money Wise Pastor by joining the Yakezie Challenge.
From the Money Wise Pastor Archives:
- How to get your free credit score and understand what it means.
- Free e-book: Money for Life – a great novel about money and budgeting.
- Use Paperback Swap to get rid of books you don’t need and get books you really want (it’s not just for paperbacks!).
Also, don’t forget that Tax Day 2012 is April 17. If you don’t think you’ll have your tax return submitted in time, file the simple and free IRS tax extension form.